Tuesday, April 13, 2010

More hiking pics on the Britt

Me and my son..........
Baylee hung in there for all of our hikes......but had to stop often for refreshment !!!
On the trail.......Christie also loved the shopping in all the cute little boutique shops in Jacksonville.
Let's see.....if I recall correctly, Christie and I were out for a long "run" in the mountains while the boys rested in the wonderful sunshine after a tough hiking day....just kidding, I think we were probably napping inside!!!!
Other Fun Things We Did: Grower's Market, "Cat On A Hot Tin Roof" at the Shakespeare Theatre, Dinner at Inti's Latin Cantina, Chocolate Sampling at the Dagoba Chocolate Factory, Shopping in Ashland, Bananagrams Marathon, Family Meals Lovingly Made By Me...oops almost forgot the Rainy Day Bowling Tournament!
...whew, I'm exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment