Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My Birthday Celebration !!

Here we are all dressed up for a wonderful dinner at my favorite restaurant here in Ashland, Macaroni's. Everything was perfect.......this time we sat in the lounge area so we could also watch the "Bears" !!! Okay....so I like football and didn't want to miss this game, it's my birthday...I can do what I want, right? And...if you don't know the Bears won and it was a great game. Live jazz for ambiance, great service, delicious food and I was with my best friend and love of my life.......what more could a girl want.
People don't "dress up" much here......it's a pretty casual place. But, sometimes "dressing up" a bit makes the occasion more special. Besides, Per looks "hot" in his double breasted blazer !!!

2 comments:

  1. OH MY FREAKIN' GOSH, YOU GUYS LOOK AMAZING!!! (NOTICE I'M WRITING IN CAPS TO EMPHASIZE) And what a HOT MAMA in your pretty dress and heels! Glad you guys had a great night...lots of things to celebrate: another great year of life, love, and togetherness...and new skinny bods! So cool! Love you guys:)

    ReplyDelete